Thursday, August 16, 2012

Around Bilbao with Steph

When Steph arrived in Bilbao, I was excited to show her my home away from home and my new city.  On her first night, I brought her out in Getxo to Puerto Viejo (the Old Port), where there are lots of bars and restaurants. She had her first pintxos there, then we went to the beach where there were fiestas going on with fireworks, rides, sideshow games, and churros stands, of course!



Steph's first pintxos!

Churros con chocolate!


And a giant chocolate-filled, chocolate-covered churro for me :)
On Day 2 with Steph, we went into Bilbao to see the Guggenheim Museum and el Museo de Bellas Artes (fine arts museum), then went to Casco Viejo for an authentic Basque lunch.

Outside el Museo de Bellas Artes


Steph in Casco Viejo 
Steph with the Puppy at the Guggenheim
Pictures from Barcelona coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment