Sunday, August 12, 2012

There's no place like home :)

Hi everyone!!

Stephanie and I were on the go during her entire visit in Spain, so I haven't had a chance to post any updates.  I showed her around Bilbao, and we spent a long weekend in Barcelona before a few days of day trips to beaches not far from Bilbao.  We had a fantastic time together, and I have lots of photos and stories to post about it, so check back within the next few days!

We returned home on Thursday, and were traveling for a full 24 hours.  I was much more excited to come home than I expected to be.  My time in Spain has been even more amazing than I'd expected, but I've missed my family and friends, and there's no place like home <3  I was excited to land in Philadelphia after our 8 hour transatlantic flight, but unfortunately, we arrived to news of a delay for our flight to Boston.  It ended up being delayed 3 hours, but we finally made it home, and Dad and Mom welcomed us at Logan with big hugs :)  I got to relax with the family at the campground this weekend, and I'm still adjusting to the time and dealing with some jet lag and reverse culture shock.
I'm sure I'll be back into the swing of things in no time, but my travel experience has truly made an impact on me and my perspective in the world.  I'm looking forward to more adventures in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment